Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Little Piggy





This little piggy was created for a little girl who loves piglets. I being a pig lover myself and let me just say I am all things pigs for example I have a crystal pig that sits on my self, napkin rings made out of pewter that I had to have and bought directly from a restaurant I was dining at in Virginia, a stuffed piggy which I have had since my college years and refuse to throw away, and the list goes on. Needless to say I had a lot of fun making it this cake, it's simple in design but depicts the animal nicely and in a cute way and was a nice break from some other the other cakes that had crazy over the top details.

www.Snookysoven.com

and like us on facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment