Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Little Pony 






Does anyone remember the jingle for My Little Pony? 
My Little Pony, 
my little pony, 
what is friendship all about

That jingle is from the 1980's, that's right, #Mylittlepony has been around for over twenty years. Did you know that Candace pony got married in 2012? The cake above was made last week in 2015 for Chloe who loves My Little Pony, Rainbow Dash to be exact. The cake was made with 6 different colored layers as the rainbow and frosted in vanilla buttercream and then covered in fondant. The figurine was plastic because the parent wanted her daughter to have it as a keepsake. but we can sculpt one for you upon request.


www.Snookysoven.com

and visit us on fb at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment