Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CHANEL






When I think of fashion, I think of #Chanel it's iconic when it comes to #fashionandBeauty. My first love affair as a sophomore in college at #SyracuseUniversity with a lipstick was by Chanel, the brand set the precedent for #lipsticks to come. The #ladieswholunch bring to mind the #Chaneljacket that is oh so recognized, and the quilted handbags make me think of the young ladies who adorn them with gowns, dresses, and even jeans.  The cake above embodies the Chanel brand in that it incorporates the quilting design, pearls, the double c and an elegant shoe on top. I hope one day to be a lady who lunches, and maybe I'll be one who wears one of those beautiful jackets.

www.Snookysoven.com

and like us on facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven/

No comments:

Post a Comment