Monday, October 7, 2013


I watched a whole day marathon of the last season of the show Breaking Bad two Sundays ago. It was riveting, I only left my coach the whole day to get snacks and to use the bathroom during intermissions and between episodes. I'm still wondering how some of the characters developed into who they became, I guess I will just have to see the other seasons on Netflix to understand.
This cake was ordered ironically the Tuesday after I watched the marathon by two Netherlanders who were also watching the show back home but season two. Their stay was in NYC at the Waldorf Astoria which to my surprise is actually two different hotels housed under on roof, who knew! I and the client chatted about the series and it bizarre story lines (I won't give any of them away) for at least 5 minutes before placing the order for the cake, Breaking Bad is obviously a big hit abroad as well. Can't wait to see seasons one through four.

www.Snookysoven.com
and like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment