Monday, September 12, 2016

Doctor Who and His Tardis






Don't we all wish we had a #Tardis or some other time travel machine, heck I would transport myself back just three years prior and take a vacation somewhere in Central or South America before Zika existed, Zika is apparently really scary to me. Lands undiscovered and times that I think I would fit into would all be at my access, I'm sure there are some #backtoschool kids who would love to just relive their summer again. This being my second time making a Tardis, the first cake was a #3Dcake, it's an earlier blog post, but the cake above was made to be only two-dimensional. Made out of chocolate cake and filled with a raspberry preserve filling and then frosted with a vanilla buttercream. All of the covering and detail work is done in fondant. Call us to order one 212 665-0990.


www.Snookysoven.com


and like us in fb at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven/

No comments:

Post a Comment