Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hamilton






Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton!  I am dying to see the #Broadwayshow #Hamilton, tickets cost upwards of $500 I've been told, a little too steep for my pockets. I do believe in asking the universe what you want and so far I've had three encounters about the play, my mom mentioned last Thanksgiving that she really want to see it, a gym member at my gym excitedly told me she's going with her daughter to see the play, and lastly the cake above which was ordered by a man who's wife saw the show and loved it so much so that he had us make the cake above replacing Hamilton with Helene, how thoughtful! A #redvelvetcake frosted with cream cheese and then covered in fondant was requested and the rest as you know if you've seen or #googled the playbill replicates the show's logo. Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton I can see my future in the audience. Lol!

www.Snookysoven.com

and like us on fb at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven/


No comments:

Post a Comment