Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!





#TheOrangeMan, #SyracuseUniversity's mascot and the mascot of my alma mater, "Go SU!!!
At every game the Orange Man would be there to support the team and get the Home Crowd rowd up! I loved seeing him walk and run through the crowds of people, for Halloween I would love to have a costume like his, not the Orangeman per se, but I would love to be a walking something, like a carton of milk, or a pack of cigarettes with two or three cigarettes popping out of the top. Year after year I imagine myself as something and year after year I fail to make the costume, it takes a lot of work and planning, it'll happen some day, know it! Anyway, the cake above was made for a SU grad's husband who also went to #SyaracuseUniversity. "We are...SU!!! Loved that school, great memories.


www.Snookysoven.com

and like us on fb:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven/

No comments:

Post a Comment