Monday, October 24, 2016

My Favorite cake.






I love love love this cake, I think because it's simplistic in design and because I love pigs, if I didn't live in NYC I would have a pig and one of those miniature horses too, you know like the one on the #Amazon commercial where the little guy isn't accepted by the other horses so the owner buys a low entry door for him to come inside to be with her for company. Lol! Back to the cake. Made for little Chloe who we are actually making another cake for this week, it's a two-tiered cake made out of chocolate and covered in fondant.  This week's cake is a Lego's Friends cake and it's a playground scene with the five girls on it. Happy Birthday Choe! 


www.Snookysoven.com

and like us on fb at:

https://www.facebook.com/Snookysoven/?ref=settings

No comments:

Post a Comment